A number of problemsu

Matt Zimmerman mdz at canonical.com
Tue Sep 28 07:07:52 UTC 2004

On Tue, Sep 28, 2004 at 03:01:37AM -0400, Ben Novack wrote:

> > Glad to hear it.  What kind of card is it?  We're collecting success/failure
> > reports here:
> >
> > http://wiki.ubuntu.com/HardwareSupport
>
> Right now the page declares itself Immutable - I assume that's just
> temporary? I created the Latitude D600 entry earlier today...

You just need to create an account before you can edit.  Anyone can edit the
pages, they just need to register first.  Click on the UserPreferences link
at the top-right of the page.

> *blink* Bison? Flex? Okay... got them. I just hope they don't have
> dependencies... Dependency Hell is *exactly* what I was trying to avoid by
> sticking to Debian and Gentoo.

Well, it's a bit different when you have a system up and running, rather
than trying to download and install packages by hand. :-)

--
 - mdz