[Translated] Re: Del por que me doy de baja de la lista..

Brett Kirksey ubuntu-users at valx.mailshell.com
Sat Sep 25 22:15:24 UTC 2004

In case, like me, you were curious what he was saying (and you don't speak Spanish), here's the Google translation:

    Greetings and goodbye.

    I believe that at least with me it does not fulfill the
    objective to occur a guide to solve my problem. Quiza my
    equipment is obsolete and nobody knows like forming mouse
    serial with wheel.

    In any case, I thank for to who has leido my petition of aid
    and them desire the best thing.  On the other hand Slackware
    gives much me of which I request, quiza also this is razÛn,
    of my exit, because I see a little m·s support to I publish
    in general in Libranet that is commercial although it has a
    free version of distribution.

    Ubuntu pleased me for my writing-desk, I believe that it
    goes by good way as I mention.  I animate ahead and øPor
    that in Spanish?  I like my language, although handling a
    70% of English;  and until it does not have a list in
    Spanish will move away to me.

    Greetings and again them desire the best thing, distro do
    very well.

    Eliud - a stranger m·s:-D Oaxaca, Mexico.