Some package questions

Santiago Erquicia santiago_erquicia at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Sep 16 15:07:34 UTC 2004

Is it possible to have aspell-es and I suppose that other languages as
well in main repository instead of universe one.  The only one in main
is aspell-en.  Unless you know exactly how to activate it you wouldn't
be able to use them.  I guess that this means that the installer neither
can install your language dictionary when you install the system in some
language different than english.

Where can I download and install flash and java?  I guess that you don't
want to put these packages in any of your repositories, but a HOW-TO
would be great.  If someone explains it to me, I can do it.

Thanks,
Santiago