Mailing list pretty busy

Thomas Beckett Thomas.Beckett at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 09:47:25 UTC 2004

I havent noticed the problem with loads of email addresses. When I hit
reply to all - I just get the email address of the poerson I am
replying to and the address of the recipient of the original email -
in this case the users list. you then have to remember to remove the
individual from the to list and replace it with just the list address.

It could be done better though. I submitted a feature request to
google for a reply-to-list action. Lets hope it gets implemented,
especially with gmails keyboard shortcuts (very nice feature for a web
client).

Tom