Mailing list pretty busy

Simon Burke simon.burke at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 09:26:43 UTC 2004

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 22:12:35 +1300, Pizbit <pizbit at gmail.com> wrote:
> Gmail is nice in that respect, but it's horrible, or it could just be
> the way the list is done, not all the reply-to fields show
> ubuntu-users@ and one has to remember to hit reply to all and then
> delete the erroneous email addresses. Has anyone noticed this with
> other email clients?

Actually i havnt, i have used a lot of e-mail clients in my day, and
still do, thoguh i never notceid this behaviour anywhere else, though
generally gmail is good, i get in excess of 400 mails a day for 6
lists as well as personal mails, and now for jobs too, and it works a
treat, especially with the labels, just a quick rule to filter them
into the correct rule, and there you go every discussion sorted evdry
list sorted. Sorted.

 At the risk of sounding just wierd i still like using pine as my mail
client, but as my gmail accoutng ets the most usage i dont get to show
it off much.

Thanks,
SimonB