Still cannot get realOne player (AMD64)

Colin Yates colin.yates at computer.org
Thu Oct 14 18:19:34 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have done just about everything I can think of, but I cannot get
real/helix player to run.  It keeps bombing out with:

/usr/local/HelixPlayer/hxplay.bin: error while loading shared libraries:
libgdk-x11-2.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

I presume it is to do with the fact that I am running AMD64, and I
simply need to link something, but I do not know what or how.

Has anyone *running AMD64* got real player or helix player working?

I cannot cope without my bbc2 :)

Cheers,

Col