Default Theme

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at canonical.com
Wed Oct 13 15:56:22 UTC 2004

Hi!

Tyler Willingham [2004-10-13 10:07 -0400]:

> I have been using the system since the preview release, and have been happy
> with it so far. However, I recently updated the system and saw changes to the
> default theme which leave me a little bit uncomfortable.

Just to collect some votes, I agree to 100% Being able to explicitly
select the new images is fine, but the previous gdm image would be
better as a first impression. So would be the current "Ubuntu Default
Desktop", which, despite its name, is _not_ the default (but the
Calendar is).

Martin

--
Martin Pitt                       http://www.piware.de