Runaway Mouse

Steve Bromley linux at javapgmr.com
Wed Oct 13 02:37:56 UTC 2004

I've just installed Ubuntu and have found it one of the easyiest things
I've had to install.  Great job so far.

I'm am having a problem with the Gnome Desktop after switching away and
switching back using a KVM switch.  When I switch back, it's like all
the mouse buttons are stuck on.  The mouse movements are supersensitive
and everything I move over is selected, popped up, etc.

Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this.  I am a complete nubie when
it comes to Linux so please be specific because it won't take much to go
over my head.

Thanks

Steve Bromley