Video weirdness on Apple TiBook

spafford at calarts.edu spafford at calarts.edu
Sun Oct 10 21:04:41 UTC 2004

Hi Matt

Are you using the preview release or one of the daily builds?

I had a similar experience (psychedelic video corruption) when I first
tried to install on my 667mhz powerbook using the preview release, but
found the problem was solved by using a newer build (I don't remember the
date exactly, but it was within the past 10 days or so).

re-installing is certainly not a quick fix, but if all else fails might be
worth a try.

hope that helps!

-aaron