Kernel series 2.4 on Warty?

Ivo Marino eim at mentors.debian.net
Sat Nov 20 11:40:08 UTC 2004

Hello folks,

In order to be able to compile and run some old (An only available)
drivers for a PCTel based WinModem I need to run a 2.4.x kernel on Warty
-- No, the drivers I'm looking for are not yet available for 2.6.

As far as Warty, by default, ships with 2.6 I would like to ask if
someone in here already had a kernel downgrading experiences on Warty.

If so could you please provide me some details on how to downgrade the
kernel successfully and also which kernel related packages have to be
installed for 2.4.

Thanks for feedback,

 I.

--
   .''`.   Ivo Marino <eim at mentors.debian.net>
  : :' :   irc.FreeNode.net chan #debian-mentors
  `. ``    UIN 32463141 + JID eim at jabber.linux.it
    `-     Homepage http://mentors.debian.net/~eim/