Error: says IEEE80211_CRYPT_WEP symbol undefined

Oliver Grawert hostmaster at
Fri Nov 19 15:50:37 UTC 2004

Am Freitag, den 19.11.2004, 09:17 -0500 schrieb Bryan Pizzuti:
> I am. They're in there. But the make xconfig script thinks they're not.
> That's the problem. They're in the installed kernel, AND, like I said,
> the source tarball I got from the repository and extracted.
my point was why are you compiling at all, but ignore it, i just
recalled you are fighting with your software suspend....

btw, was there not a compiled 2.6.9 image from mjg59 with sw-suspend
enabled ?

got ubuntu ? -----------> GET UBUNTU !!!