Error: says IEEE80211_CRYPT_WEP symbol undefined

Bryan Pizzuti bpizzuti at optonline.net
Fri Nov 19 16:41:51 UTC 2004

Well, I don't see one...did a search for 2.6.9 on the repository. Know
where it might be? I'm a keeping a couple of kernels installed, just in
case.

I mean, the 2.6.8.1-i686 is certainly functional, but not only is
software_suspend not enabled, but cpufreqd says it can't find a cpufreq
interface (Might just be because powernowd is already running though?).
Obviously, I'm at the "everything is running, but it's time to tweak it
to make it PERFECT" stage ;)