Error: says IEEE80211_CRYPT_WEP symbol undefined

Bryan Pizzuti bpizzuti at optonline.net
Fri Nov 19 16:30:38 UTC 2004

No, I've been following the SoftwareSuspend HOWTO at
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/SuspendHowto , and it doesn't say
anything about applying the Ubuntu patches. SO where are they and how do
I get them applied?  I would have thought the 2.6.8.1 source package on
the repository had them applied already?