KVM messing my mouse

Kevin O'Gorman kogorman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 16:46:31 UTC 2004

I started with a Belkin a few years ago, because we used some Belkin
stuff at school and it worked well.  The 4-port item I bought had a problem
much like what's being described here -- mouse trouble.  I asked the
lab rats at school, and they reported they only used the rack-mounted
Belkins, and turned me on to Avocent products for home or small-office
use.  I've been a happy camper ever since.

Another plus (at the time; things may have changed) the Avocent did not
come with cables.  That's good for me because I need longer ones than
the usual, and I dislike having to pay for what I won't use.

++ kevin

Kevin O'Gorman, PhD