File links and Nautilus CD-Writer

Oliver Grawert hostmaster at grawert.net
Wed Dec 29 03:03:49 UTC 2004

hi,
Am Mittwoch, den 29.12.2004, 03:48 +0100 schrieb Vincent Trouilliez:
> The beauty of Nautilus burner is its simplicity, so if it doesn't do
> what you like, I don't think there is any way to configure it.
reading this is really warming my heart, as i promote it this way since
i first used it, and it is nice to hear the same form somebody who is
new to it.
there are some options you can set in the configuration editor (i guess
there will be more in the next release) under:
/apps/nautilus-cd-burner

:)

ciao
	oli