FATAL: Error inserting ndiswrapper

Krash1201 ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Sat Dec 25 05:12:55 UTC 2004

james,

let me preface this by saying that it probably won't fix your problem,
i had the same issue, and i have been working on this for some time
now.  when you do the install for the windows driver, make sure that
you put all the necessary files in the same location, otherwise the
driver won't isntall properly.  i am installing the same .inf from what
seems like the same chipset.   this will fix the fatal error you have,
or so i think.

the problem i am currently having is after i do all the labor up to
here, ubuntu will recognize my hardware through the driver, but i can't
get it to actually turn the wireless card on.

Anyone have any ideas?

Andrew

--
Krash1201