[ubuntu-us] ubuntu-us.org website

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 3 14:40:05 GMT 2009

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 7:37 PM, Nick Ali <nali at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Don't know why where the ball got dropped, but I created a ticket:
> https://rt.ubuntu.com//Ticket/Display.html?id=5191. If nothing happens
> in a couple of days, I'll start harassing people.

Hurrah! They replied and gave me access so I can update
planet.ubuntu-us.org now.

Apparently administrative access through the drupal interface itself
is all we get for drupal, so we *could* get a team together do an
analysis to see if it's going to meet our needs and go from there.

I will note that I don't think Canonical has a problem pointing
subdomains elsewhere, so we do have the option of, for instance,
keeping the planet and core drupal site with Canonical and have other
resources elsewhere.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com