[ubuntu-us] Location for Bug Jam?

dan dantrevino at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 02:20:06 GMT 2009

We (the Florida LoCo) are actually doing ours at a co-working facility and
then doing the beer afterward.  I don't think we've found a good beer AND
hack place.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FloridaTeam/Projects/MiamiBugJam-200902

Dan

On Jan 24, 2009 8:56 PM, "Elizabeth Krumbach" <lyz at ubuntu.com> wrote:

Hi all,

The Pennsylvania Team is trying to put together a Bug Jam session for
the upcoming Global Bug Jam Feb 20-22:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GlobalBugJam

We would do this on the Saturday of the Jam and we'd need:

 - Space for 10-15 people
 - Internet access (just wifi is fine)
 - Ability to order/bring and eat food

We would like:

 - To drink beer

Someone's basement could certainly work if there was parking, it was
clean and people were comfortable going. There are a couple breweries
in the area but they tend to charge for room rentals.

What are other people doing location-wise for these Jams?

Cheers,

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com