[ubuntu-us] Location for Bug Jam?

Charles Profitt indigo196 at rochester.rr.com
Sun Jan 25 03:53:17 GMT 2009

The NY LoCo has one live event (Rochester, NY) planned at a Barnes &
Noble. No beer will be consumed at the time of the event, but after the
event people will be free to frequent one of the many surrounding
watering holes. Our Syracuse contingent is working on getting a location
as well, but I do not have details on that yet.