[ubuntu-us] Location for Bug Jam?

Chuck Frain chuckfrain at pobox.com
Sun Jan 25 03:12:18 GMT 2009

I prefer the beer after the event option myself. As you both say, finding a
place with wifi, beer and the ability to work is a difficult proposition.
Additionally for the event you may alienate those with objections to
drinking for age, religious, 12-step or other personal reasons.

I found the library here and a local college (was volunteered to us) tends
to work well for me scheduling this and other events. Depending on the room
at the library and always at the college I've been able to bring and order
in food.