[ubuntu-us] Next US Teams Project Meeting

Aaron Toponce aaron.toponce at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 04:11:49 GMT 2007

Why all the politics?  Let's just run the project as a project as we've
been doing for the past 11 months.  Creating leadership positions are
just telling me that someone needs power to make decisions and put
people in their place, as there seem to be some dissensions amongst
members.  Let's keep our focus on the core of the project- to get state
locos approves, not create leaders and councils and bureaucracy.

--
                       _
Aaron Toponce         ( )  ASCII Ribbon Campaign