US LoCo Teams Introduction and Proposal

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 17:29:05 BST 2007

> But, to reiterate Kent's question; what is the price range looking to be?

As a loose estimate we're looking at between $1.50-$2 per item for
batches between 200-400 and less than $1 for batches over 1000; the
price really goes down quite fast when you can order large amounts.
But that was quite loose, we might get them a little cheaper because
we're not asking for anything advanced.

I'm thinking if there is enough demand that I can ask for pre-orders,
otherwise either I or the MA team would have to cover the costs
upfront until they can be resold; does the LoCo organisation have
anything in place for dealing with this kind of distribution? a good
escrow service would be very cool for such things.

Best Regards, Martin Owens