US LoCo Teams Introduction and Proposal

Greg Grossmeier greg.grossmeier at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 17:18:37 BST 2007

I too would want a set of these badges.  Although I don't have the
requirement of wanting either Kubuntu or Xubuntu.  I think a good start for
my group would just be a big set of Ubuntu.

But, to reiterate Kent's question; what is the price range looking to be?

Thanks

greg

On 8/7/07, Kent Seaton <spr0k3t at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would be interested in quite a few of these case labels.  I think a very
> simple design such as the official case badges in the Artwork section of the
> wiki would suffice.  I would take 50/40/10 of U/K/Xubuntu respectively...
> but then again, that all depends on the price.  So, do we know a price range
> for the low or high volumes?
>
> On 8/7/07, Martin Owens <doctormo at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Dear Eric,
> >
> > It depends, the more variation and customisation the more costly it
> > will be because the numbers that we could order of each type would be
> > reduced. If there's enough demand for variations and people are
> > willing to pre-pay for a batch to get them made I have no objections.
> >
> > Best Regards, Martin Owens
> >
> > On 07/08/07, Eric Lake <ericlake at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Would there be the possibility to make the Kubuntu, Edubuntu, and
> > > Xubuntu versions as well.
> > >

> > --

If you take a step towards Freedom, It'll take two towards you.