UBUNTU: Benjamin Mako Hill visiting Seattle

Linda Halligan linda.halligan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 22:07:11 GMT 2009

On Mon, 2009-12-14 at 07:40 -0800, C.J. Adams-Collier wrote:
> Yeah, probably a good idea.  Thanks for the heads up, Michael.
>
> Linda, You're the most vocal on the list recently, so you're in charge
> of organizing the event!  I'll put some time in to it after I finish my
> final if you're too busy ;)

Unfortunately, I think I'm too booked up to do any event coordination in
such a short time frame. I'm also likely too booked up to participate,
which is mucho sad.

> Looking forward to meeting you, Benjamin.  Do you have anything you want
> to do while in our fine city?
>
> On Sun, 2009-12-13 at 21:56 -0800, Michael Wayne Goodman wrote:
> > Hi CJ,
> >
> > I just saw on Planet Ubuntu a post by Benjamin Mako Hill saying he'll
> > be in Seattle (as part of a travel tour) December 18-28. He solicited
> > invites for giving talks at LUGs or just for getting coffee. It might
> > be a good idea to ask him to meet for GSLUG or the Washington Loco
> > team or whatever. Interested?
> >
> > http://mako.cc/copyrighteous/20091213-00

Is anyone else willing to coordinate the set up for a dinner(?), coffee
get together(?), or other meetup while Benjamin Mako Hill is in Seattle?

Wa LoCo folks please reply on list with any other ideas. (Michael are
you on the list? ;D )

-Linda