UBUNTU: Benjamin Mako Hill visiting Seattle

C.J. Adams-Collier cjac at colliertech.org
Mon Dec 14 15:40:29 GMT 2009

Yeah, probably a good idea.  Thanks for the heads up, Michael.

Linda, You're the most vocal on the list recently, so you're in charge
of organizing the event!  I'll put some time in to it after I finish my
final if you're too busy ;)

Looking forward to meeting you, Benjamin.  Do you have anything you want
to do while in our fine city?