Teem Meet Reminder

Tristan Rhodes tristan.rhodes at gmail.com
Mon May 15 15:49:27 BST 2006

Michael,

That is too bad we missed you!  We would have loved to meet you and
your wife.  I brought my wife and it would have been nice for her to
have someone she can relate to.

Anyway, once we finally all meet in person, hopefully we can prevent
this problem in the future by knowing what we each look like.  :)

Tristan