VoteBot in Tx channel

Daniel Stone webmaster at catcodesigns.net
Tue Dec 22 13:36:47 GMT 2009

Dear Elizabeth Krumbach,

Thank you for your reply.
> In spite of your complaints, Daniel, the leaders on the team have been working
> hard to satisfy your concerns, get resources under control and get
> things rolling with this team.

Sorry that I voice an opinion maybe the way you feel is correct is to
just accept everything as gospel.

When I see an issue I address it. When I have a question I ask.
(Obviously this must mean that I complain)

I will watch the progress of the team and lay quiet.
(Sounds like this is what you want)

I see that when I question status quo or make suggestions I get quite
a lashing.

On the mailing list I have the most posts in the
past two months as well as the forums.

Obviously not needed.
Cordially,

Daniel Stone