Possible State Meeting Solutions

Daniel Stone webmaster at catcodesigns.net
Fri Dec 18 13:27:00 GMT 2009

Dear Matthew.

Sorry that you didn't see that moderation happened more than once but it
did.

To me even though an opposing opinion there was no open discussion
before so where else to voice any opinion.

re: all the mumbo jumbo that Brandon said...HMMMM... What are you saying
.? in plain english please.

What I see is discussion does not happen in the open beforehand.
The forums could be a tool but a bit skewed easily(just creating a new
account would give more votes)

Plus discussions put there are not transferred over to the mailing
list(not everyone goes to the forums)

Plus voting on an IRC means one must be there in the IRC so if no time
no vote. Polls can easily be open by using google spreadsheet or other
web based spreadsheet. example
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tGtYWMYK7FRC35SfqGkujkA&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Well I know that I will get yet another public lashing for stating my
view. But I am used to it by now.

Cordially,

Daniel Stone