[UbuntuDallas] irc

Daniel VanStone webmaster at catcodesigns.net
Fri Oct 1 14:05:56 BST 2010

JJNova,

The fact of open source identi.ca working with other sites also is a
good thing tweeter and facebook can use an API to work with them.
So accounts can have feeds from other popular social tools.

I would just look at the effectiveness of the tool. Is it easy to use
or does the person need to sign up at ten more sites to get into their
social loop.

Google has many tools that may qualify. I just think that the tool must
be easy for the end user to use and get connected and not leave or lead
him away from the masses to do so.

I think a few of us may know of google and some may even have an account
there.