[UbuntuDallas] irc

Jonathan [JJNova] jjnova at gamecootie.com
Fri Oct 1 04:01:34 BST 2010

Alan!

Howdy. Sorry I haven't been in contact, have been testing LXDE and using the default Sylpheed client, and apparently I haven't had it setup properly for months and months and months....

I know I said this a while back, but going to try to use the Mailing List more often, as your inbox is probably showing. Just wanted to say "Hello". We should get together soon.

Jonathan [JJNova] <jjnova at gamecootie.com>