ubuntu-us-tn Introductions

Jarrod Henry jarrodhenry at comcast.net
Tue May 8 23:39:27 BST 2007

Absolutely.

I'm living in La Vergne, TN right now.  I've been using / playing with
Linux for over ten years myself, Ubuntu from almost the very start of
the project.  (Linux, actually, going back to .99 , but the one I
remember is 1.2.16, I think).

I go by Redcard on Freenode.

One of the things I would like to do with this/in this community would
be an installfest in the Nashville area.  I generally don't hang out
with the Linux people of NLUG because they tend to be a bit too
technical for the type of market Ubuntu would be hitting.

Jarrod