ubuntu-us-tn Introductions

Caleb Cupples cscupples at gmail.com
Wed May 9 03:33:19 BST 2007

My name is Caleb Cupples. I am a student at Hardin County High in Savannah,
and I currently use Kubuntu as my main OS on my notebook, as well as for my
webserver and desktop machines. My main interests are integration of the K
Desktop Environment into the Ubuntu distribution with an equal level of
polish that GNOME has. Architectures that I focus on are x86 and PowerPC.

I have three years experience with Linux, and only about a year of experience
with Debian-based distributions, Ubuntu being the main focus.

I go by darksider415 on freenode.

C. S. Cupples