Next Meeting

Ubuntu South Dakota LoCo Team ubuntu-us-sd at lists.ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 19 07:10:45 GMT 2008

I do not feel comfortable enrolling any email addresses to any mailing
lists without the direct consent of the members. If they want to sign
up on your mailing list they will do so themselves. A lot of our
members are not interested in ubuntu and instead have interests in
fedora, mandriva, etc.

I was in your channel at the time of the scheduled meeting. I noticed
there were a few others there but you didn't show up. What happened?

Steve Anderson // http://hyperfiercecompiler.net
Siouxland Linux Users Group // http://www.sluglinux.org