Map and Meet up

Steve Anderson phliver at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 06:51:48 BST 2008

It should be pretty trivial to just put some code into a website for
this. On the sluglinux.org website I used to have a small google map
embeded right in the page with directions to the meetings.

Steve Anderson // http://hyperfiercecompiler.net
Siouxland Linux Users Group // http://www.sluglinux.org