Map and Meet up

Ryped Genes rypedgenes at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 12:27:38 BST 2008

Hi All,
Good thoughts about the meetup.
I have looked into the idea of a Google Map API on the/a wiki page.
I got an unclear response (on their forum) concerning if it and Moinmoin will play together,
as my first attempt to get it on a page failed.
If its 'linked' to another 'website' page -- no problem there.
To code it into a wiki page will take more research and help from someone more
experienced in wiki coding.
Will post this in the forums for extra input.

Later,
stanz