[Ubuntu-US-PA] [PLUG] Philly Area Software Freedom Day

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 18 14:04:12 BST 2009

On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 7:23 PM, jim fisher <jedijf at myfisher.org> wrote:
> Reminder, this Saturday is PA Ubuntu Local Community Team Software
> Freedom Day event at the Philadelphia Area Computer Society.
>
> http://pacsnet.org/

Just a quick reminder - this is tomorrow! If you intend on coming and
helping us out, please either let me know or add yourself to the wiki
so we can make sure we have enough tables, power cables for laptops
and demos (if you're bringing a system for demos, we need to know!):

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PennsylvaniaTeam/EventsTeam/PhillySFD2009

Thanks!

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2