[Ubuntu PA] Binghamton New York meeting - we're invited!

Chad Waters chad at chadwaters.com
Tue Nov 6 13:39:30 GMT 2007

On 11/5/07, Elizabeth Bevilacqua <lyz at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hey Folks,
>
> The New York team is having a meeting in Binghamton - which is about
> an hour north of Scranton, and a very easy drive for us Philly folks
> (I've done it before). As an approved team, they asked if some of us
> could join them to help give them ideas and such, which I think we
> should feel honored by.
>
> WHEN: Nov 11th, 2007 2pm to 5pm eastern
>
> WHERE: Binghamton University, Engineering Building, EBQ23
>
> WHAT:
>
>     * Set Goals and Objectives for 2008
>     * Develop strategies for growth
>     * Network with other Regional Leaders
>

> More info on their wiki page:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewYorkTeam/Meetings/20071111
>
> I probably won't be able to make it (getting my wisdom teeth out just
> a couple days before this event!), but if anyone else is interested in
> headed up I'm sure we could arrange some sort of roadtrip :)

I can't make it, but I'm originally from the Binghamton area. If
anyone is going and needs some local knowledge, just ask.

If you get a chance check out the local fare:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiedie
The Spiedie & Rib Pit http://www.spiedieandribpit.com/ next to campus
is good, but my favorite is the Lupo's http://www.spiedies.com 2710 E
Main St, Endicott, NY.