[Ubuntu PA] Binghamton New York meeting - we're invited!

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 6 02:25:51 GMT 2007

Hey Folks,

The New York team is having a meeting in Binghamton - which is about
an hour north of Scranton, and a very easy drive for us Philly folks
(I've done it before). As an approved team, they asked if some of us
could join them to help give them ideas and such, which I think we
should feel honored by.

WHEN: Nov 11th, 2007 2pm to 5pm eastern

WHERE: Binghamton University, Engineering Building, EBQ23

WHAT:

    * Set Goals and Objectives for 2008
    * Develop strategies for growth
    * Network with other Regional Leaders

More info on their wiki page:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewYorkTeam/Meetings/20071111

I probably won't be able to make it (getting my wisdom teeth out just
a couple days before this event!), but if anyone else is interested in
headed up I'm sure we could arrange some sort of roadtrip :)

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua
http://www.princessleia.com