[Ubuntu PA] Twice in a row :-/

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 6 02:34:26 GMT 2007

On 11/4/07, Jim Fisher <pechterbread at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Kevin had suggested we provide contact info, so I have
> added my cell phone number as a contact number on all
> the wiki pages of events I am involved with. If you
> are planning on attending an event, please take my
> number with you.

Thanks Jim!

> If you have tried to come to an event, and couldn't
> find us, please don't give up. WE NEED YOU. Let us
> know what we need to do to make the events more
> accessible and we will do our very best to comply.

I second this. I know how frustrating it can be to show up for
something and then have it not pan out - especially when it's so
simple as things not being marked properly.

I'm tossing my personal apology in with Jim's here - especially since
one of the people who got lost getting to MALT /emailed me beforehand
to make sure she wouldn't get lost/ - ouch, I really should have
checked the directions more thoroughly. I feel terrible.

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua
http://www.princessleia.com