[Ubuntu PA] MALT classroom PROJECT

Jim Fisher pechterbread at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 10 14:54:52 BST 2007

Kevin,

We have many options when it comes to the malt
classrooom and the introduction of Ubuntu to the
classroom setting.

To start with, down in the classroom we need
literature and live cd's.  They are an already
motivated group of students (and teachers).  They have
taken the first step and shown an interest in
technology by signing up for the MALT courses.  We
need to feed that appetite.

Actually, we need to seriously dissect the MALT
website and see where computer classes are taught
through MALT at all of the off-site locations and
provide literature and cd's at all the locations.

This is an excellent resource for developing
relationships.  Great job so far.

Let's develop a plan for an ongoing strategy with this
organization.

And, if anyone is interested, a custom Live CD would
be  HOT.  PA Ubuntu LoCo themed if anyone was
interested in dabbling in that direction (HINT-HINT).

jim fisher
jedijf