[Ubuntu PA] Allentown Computer fair!

brent saner brent.saner at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 17:53:14 GMT 2007

Alex Launi wrote:
> Ok, I just got off the phone with the woman from Marketpro (the
> company who hosts the shows), and after a long debate about the merits
> of free software, the price of the show is $128/day + $40 electricity.
> Are we able to scrounge together some funds? If we can't get a booth
> then we're not allowed to advertise, so it's that or nothing.

count me in; for volunteering and for funds! (yay for employment)

did you x-post this to PLUG yet? i don't see it, so i'm guessing not. i
know there are plenty of *buntu users in there that'd be interested and
i'm not sure how many cross-memberships we have between groups.

--
Brent Saner
215.264.0112(cell)

http://www.thenotebookarmy.org

Bill Gates is to hacking as Sid Vicious was to the Sex Pistols: no talent, everyone hates him, and he's just in it for the fame and money.