[Ubuntu PA] Allentown Computer fair!

Joe Terranova joeterranova at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 18:11:49 GMT 2007

I'm not a very big fan of MarketPro (they do the Trenton Computer
Festival as well). In TCF's case, you can usually get volunteer status
if you ask the people themselves, not marketpro. I was able to get a
free table from MarketPro by assuring that we were not selling
anything (they made us still pay 15 per person for vendor badges).
Usually works better the earlier you start.