[Ubuntu PA] Allentown Computer fair!

Alex Launi alex.launi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 17:18:33 GMT 2007

Ok, I just got off the phone with the woman from Marketpro (the company who
hosts the shows), and after a long debate about the merits of free software,
the price of the show is $128/day + $40 electricity. Are we able to scrounge
together some funds? If we can't get a booth then we're not allowed to
advertise, so it's that or nothing.