[Ubuntu Oregon] your help needed!

Cody Smith cody.smith9202 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 02:17:22 UTC 2014

Here in Salem, there's bi-monthly Ubuntu Hours going on (used to be weekly,
but the 2 who regularly went decided to switch to a bi-monthly schedules, I
myself was busy with classes, but jvlb and Phil decided this) apart from
that, there's not too much going on in Salem that I know about.

anyone is welcome to stop by Broadway Commons on the first and third
Fridays of each month if you're near there. Address is 1300 Broadway.

--c_smith