Let's make another effort to get this Team started

Thomas Mashos tgm4883 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 20:00:28 UTC 2011

I live in Salem, but work in Eugene during the week. Portland or Eugene are
about an hour for me either way, but I like Portland better. FreeGeek in
Portland has a nice room that we could reserve. We reserved it for the Gutsy
Gibbon release party (which went pretty well by the way) but it's too small
for future release parties (it's good for a team meeting though).

I wouldn't be against meeting in Salem either, although depending on the
size of our party not sure where we could meet.

Thomas