[ubuntu-us-nm] holiday optical media party?

Kurt von Finck mneptok at mneptok.com
Thu Nov 12 07:05:03 GMT 2009

Yes, I got the Ubuntu Karmic media from Ship-It today. As karma dictates
having had the ABQ release party last Saturday.

And my karma should have been better, as woowoo and I attended Kathina
ceremonies at the Thai wat three weeks ago.

But Thanksgiving is coming, and then Christmas and/or Hannukah and then
New Year (for just about everyone).

Let's plan a meet-up some night between these events for media
dispersal. I got the discs, so I'm allowed to bail on arranging the
meet-up. Let me know where and when via weekly meeting agenda item or
this list. East side of the river is my personal preference.

I have 200 Ubuntu i386 desktop, 50 Kubuntu i386 desktop, and 10 Ubuntu
server x86-64 CDs. Come an' git 'em.

--
./k

kurt von finck

http://www.mneptok.com

public key: keyserver.ubuntu.com
key id: 5229D26A
fingerprint: 127A A484 ADBF A5AD E7FB 8CD2 8913 18F4 5229 D26A

Music is the space between the notes. - Debussy