[ubuntu-us-nm] Karmic media at the release party

Kurt von Finck mneptok at mneptok.com
Fri Nov 6 22:32:30 GMT 2009

The request for Karmic media I made from Ship-It has not yet shipped.
Thus, I will not have the media with me at the ABQ release party. That's
the bad news.

The good news is that I will bring a USB key with all the CD (not DVD)
images for Ubuntu and Kubuntu; i386 and AMD64, alternate and desktop,
and Ubuntu server.

If you need CD images, bring your laptop. My USB key is formatted ext3.
Plan accordingly.

--
./k

kurt von finck

http://www.mneptok.com

public key: keyserver.ubuntu.com
key id: 5229D26A
fingerprint: 127A A484 ADBF A5AD E7FB 8CD2 8913 18F4 5229 D26A

Music is the space between the notes. - Debussy