[Ubuntu-US-NM] EPC suggestion

Eric Krieger unmlobo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 01:28:32 GMT 2008

My only concern about setting up a local repo is space, at least for
right now.   Local repos use about 30+gb  most of the PC's we are
working with have a max of about 15gb.    That said I think that setting
up a local repo is a good idea may be once we get the shared storage
up.  Right now we are looking at about half to 3/4 of a TB on the  FreeNAS.

Eric