[ubuntu-us-nm] Computers to be Donated

E C magonista66 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 1 21:34:17 GMT 2008

I think I might know someone interested in some computers!

  I'll get back with you.

  Enrique Cardiel

"Beau J. Bechdol" <bbechdol at gmail.com> wrote:
  I just got a email from a friend of mine and he has about 15 computers that he was wondering if you all wanted them. He heard about the EPC project and thought maybe he could help. He was wondering if there was going to be a second project like that. They are all with out keyboards, mice or monitors. just let me know if you want more info on them.

-Beau
Woody Allen  - "I will not eat oysters. I want my food dead. Not sick. Not wounded. Dead." --
ubuntu-us-nm mailing list
ubuntu-us-nm at lists.ubuntu.com

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

* My Health Blog - http://cuerpoaztlan.blogspot.com/

* Nuestra Familia Blog -  http://abqrazaunida.blogspot.com/