[ubuntu-us-mi] potential new member..

Jorge Barajas jorgevan007 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 11 02:17:00 GMT 2009

Hi,

I learned today there is a ubuntu team in Michigan by following the postings on Planet Ubuntu. I like ubuntu and enjoy using it. Have power user experience with it.
I am interested in joining your team, but i cannot find a list of projects you guys are working on currently.
How can I help?

I speak Spanish, some Italian and English obviously. I have a bachelors degree in programming and around 5 years of experience with software development.
I live in Grand Rapids, MI.

Jorge C. Barajas
Information Technology Consultant

jorgevan007 at hotmail.com